If your private pesticide applicator certification has recently expired, or will expire soon, you need to register for re-certification.  

You must re-certify before your expiration date if you want to continue to use restricted-use pesticides. (Check your certification card for the exact date.)

How do I re-certify?  Contact the Portage County UW-Extension office to purchase a manual. Call 715-346-1316 or send an email by clicking here.

The manual is available at the UW-Extension Office in the Annex at 1462 Strongs Avenue, 2nd Floor, Stevens Point.  The $30 manual fee can be paid by check or cash.  

Testing by Appointment Only: Call 715-346-1316 at least 1 week ahead of time to schedule a test time.  Tests are scheduled to begin no later than Noon.