This meeting is for farmers, farm service agencies and professionals that work with farmers. The goal is to provide sources of information and services for farmers dealing with difficult times in agriculture.
April 5, 2018, 12:30-3:00
Marshfield ARS Auditorium
2611 Yellowstone Dr, Marshfield, WI 54449
For more information call the Clark County UW-Extension Office at 715-743-5121.
- Services available from WI Farm Center
- Dealing with Stress on the Farm
- Recognizing Signs and Assisting Those in Crisis
To register or for more information call the Clark County UWEX at 715-743-5121
- WI Farm Center Representative
- John Shutske, UW-Extension Specialist: Safety Engineering & Agricultural Health
- Melissa Kono, UWEX Clark County, CNRED
Light snacks will be available.